Keep Safe Online!
Here are our Online Safety Rules:
- I only go online when a grown up says I can.
- I am kind online.
- I keep information about me safe.
- I only talk to people I know in real life.
- I tell a grown up if something online makes me unhappy or scared.
- I only open files from people I know.
- I know how to block people online.
- I can not go on social networking sites such as Facebook until I am 13.
The following paragraph has been taken directly from Facebook:
Facebook requires everyone to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account (in some jurisdictions, this age limit may be higher). Creating an account with false info is a violation of our terms. This includes accounts registered on the behalf of someone under 13.
For more information, please visit