It is a school policy agreed by Governors and in consultation with Parents, that children wear school uniform. The uniform requirements are as follows.
School uniform policy:
- White shirt/blouse.
- Green/gold/white polo shirt with or without logo (all can be ordered from Rawcliffes or our uniform sales or bought locally without the logo.)
- Mid grey trousers or shorts or grey skirt/pinafore dress.
- School sweatshirt or plain green jumper with or without logo
- Plain green cardigan sweatshirt with or without logo
- Plain green fleece with logo
- White/grey socks (long or ankle) or black or white tights.
- Black/grey shoes (optional but preferred to trainers).
- Short sleeved shirts/blouses.
- Green checked/striped dresses.
- Tennis dresses
All these items are available from Rawcliffes Outfitters which is situated on Roundhay Road, Leeds. Please see the school office for smaller items such as ties.
Jewellery: No jewellery except for stud earrings for health and safety reasons.
Please ensure all items of your child's clothing and property are clearly labelled with their name. School is not responsible for any loss or damage to these items during the school day.